Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello We have a couple of servers that need to communicate with each other over a site-to-site VPN connection. We've allowed the port required for the application to work (tcp/8443) but we can also see from Wireshark that they are sending Application...

aok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!  We have a situation where, for interoffice compliance, we want to regulate what machines can and can't connect to the AnyConnect VPN service.  We're advising our employees that they are to only use work computers to connect to the VPN, as som...

Hi everybody, I have a issues with SNMP in my cisco ASA, I try to SNMP V2, V3, and nothing.  My config in ASA.  snmp-server host GESTION-DEFAULT 10.200.254.102 community ***** version 2c  And my config in SNMPv3  snmp-server group bk v3 privsnmp-serv...

Resolved! Problem with DMZ

Hello all, I have a problem with an asa 5515 Firewall.I created a DMZ, with the ASDM, configured route, etc.this DMZ I have to connect virtual machines. I configured the CORE cisco Vss4500 with port-channell and all. But when I connect the Vcenters s...

Hello,I would like to hear a best practice to setup setup firewall for this kind of network:I will try to explain what I want to do.In company we have to network one is public network and second one is private, in private network no one can reach Int...

Network.jpg

Hi All             I have HA for my networks setup ( Active\Standby ) , when my primary ASA fails down or powered off  automatically failover replication is happening and my secondary device carrying the traffic . whn i power on back my primary devic...

Hi,I am facing an Active/active failover problem model ASA 5525system image: asa922-4-SMP-k8.binASDM: 7.2(2)1both firewall configuration matched. and interface showing up. but failover is not working.any one help this.. 

Hi.. I have been facing weird issue where both end ASAs are encrypting packets for eachother end network subnet but not decrypting. Please suggest what could be the issue. ASA1 - 192.168.19.0/24ASA2 - 192.168.22.0/24  

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card