Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am testing out a FTD conversion from ASA on a 5516-X. I have FTD version 6.3.0 loaded and working. I want to factory reset FTD and start from scratch with my config. is there an easy way to do this in the FTD software? i don't want to re-image it i...

caferree by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Asa crashinfo show like below , does it mean it crashed on may 15 th 2015  or in Apr ?  saved crash shows on  Fri Apr 19 2019 , is it crashed on Fri Apr 2019 ?   (Saved crash: 13:09:10.000 IST Fri Apr 19 2019) Thanks   Compiled on Thu 17-May-15 09...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, I'm using the FTDv with FMC management, i 'm testing the malware & File feature. In my test, i try to copy the EICAR file(eicar_com.zip) from user zone to server zone, the file is copied, but I check the FMC connection event,  the log show ...

Hi,I am getting the scanning drop rate-1 exceeded,current  burst rate is 3 per second max configured rate is 10 ,max configured rate is 5 ,cumulative total ccount is 4387 .The message is coming  approximately  every minute  show threat-detection rate...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco virtual FMC 6.2.3.12 that keeps disconnecting to NTP server. It got associated to NTP server for a few hours and disconnected thereafter repeatedly. It keeps switching between local ntp 127.127.1.1 and my ntp server x.x.x.x.  Any assis...

shinerner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got an ASA 5506-X (9.8) with separate vlans behind it on an L2 cisco switch. The ASA is strictly only for providing Internet access with NAT. I want to make sure that there is no routing between the vlan subinterfaces, but still provide access to t...

What are the FirePOWER ASA models which can support Firepower Threat Defense Image upgrade? Following are the ASA FirePOWER models which can support Cisco Smart licensing                                              ASA5506WASA5506ASA5506HASA5508ASA...

dhvenkat by Cisco Employee
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card