Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I've upgraded a few 5506 ASAs (form 9.3, 9.5) to 9.8. I Migrated the Configs from the older style useless ports to a Bridge-group so I i can use all of the GE Ports.    interface GigabitEthernet1/<2-8> speed auto duplex auto no flowcontrol send on...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,How can I enable logging synchronous  for ASA 5506-X? In Router or Switch, it would be :Router(config)#Line console 0Router(config)#logging synchronous However, I can't find these commands in ASA. Thank you!Huy.

huyan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am going to install a ASA 5506 X for a small business. Usually, I use Sonicwall firewall and it's Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite for other customers. However, since I just got CCNA Security and would like to try out ASA with Advanced Malwa...

huyan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5555-X

Hi Everyone, Does anybody know the answer to the below question?If I install a Fibre module in the Cisco Firewall 5555-X will the uplink ports still work? I need to have the Fibre module installed to work with our current environment and I will need ...

In switches, like Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L, datasheet mention input power: 100 to 240 VAC, 1A to 0.5A. So, I assume input current = 1A@100VAC and 0.5A@240VACor Cisco Catalyst 3850 + Power Supply PWR-C1-350WAC: 100-240VAC, 4-2A. So, I assume input ...

m_allam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,current image is asa915-k8.bin  9.1(5) asdm  7.2(1) -asdm -721.bin Planning to upgrade  asa917-32-k8 ,in that case  what would be the asdm image file ?.Or  I can just  use the same asdm (7.2(1)) , If not which version need to be installed . ? And ...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm trying to https into my FMC device using IPv6, but no success.I'v configured an IPv6 MGMT address and i have a ping. is it possible at all ? thanks !

meidanm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card