Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We have two ASA 5525-X Firewall in our Public Zone with Failover setup. Both ASAs running with SFR module version 5.4.0.2. Now we have planned to upgrade FirePOWER module version to 6.3.0. Since our FirePOWER module version is 5.4.0.2, Upgrad...

I have tried configure FirePower to log malware events to my syslog server, but I am not seeing the events in logs.I have enabled syslog logging for both retrospective events (whatever that means) and all network-based malware events. And, I have ena...

Hi All, There was a power outage in my building and when the power resumed my Primary (Active) FW went to Secondary state and the Secondary (Standby) FW became Primary state. I have reverted back the Secondary to Primary as the initial setup and all ...

kenyusuf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm struggling to set up an IKEv1 IPsec connection from a 3G router to an ASA 5506. The same VPN with a 5505 works perfectly.Among other things, sh ver shows me this message:  The Running Activation Key feature: 2 security contexts exceed the limi...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes