Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear ALL, I 'm setup the FTD 2140 with HA mode, we have two interface, one is outside port ( TWO 10G port as etherchannel 1), one is internal port ( TWO 10G port as etherchannel 2 with 5 VLANS subnet)), the each etherchannel group is connected to two...

Hello, I'm relatively new to Cisco firewalls and I'm needing some help. I have created two networks, one for each of my LANs. I need to set the DNS to be custom on one of the networks. I can create a DHCP scope, but I can't see where I can set the cu...

Hi all I have a case where I've enabled portscan detection in the network analysis policy for my ASAs with Firepower 6.2 and set the IPS rules to Generate Event but none is generated when running either NMAP och other scanning software. Seems like I'...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm a trainer in network administrator, the project I have to do is  to filter some websites such a facebook or youtube  in order that we cannot reach them from entreprise's network, so will anyone  suggest me what kind of firewall will I us...

Hi All, Getting real confused in regards to ASA & FTD. We have FRP2100 and FMC to be deployed Say if i re-imaged Firepower  2100 to ASA CODE, do i loose FTD that is needed to be connected to the FMC for NGFW features with  the TAMC  licenses? I've  h...

Hi all, do you know why I am not getting 'Packet capture' nor 'Packet tracer' tabs in the 'Advance Troubleshooting' page when I click on? It looks that these features are not supported in my sensors cause I tried the workaround of typing those URIs i...

Within the FMC where exactly do the ACLs under Object Management fit in with deploying configs to registered devices?   For FTD devices I was under the impressions Prefilter and ACP rules took over the role of the traditional ACL on an ASA?   Are the...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes