Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to create port object group and specify the value for the protocol port objects in the same request ?  for example, below is the basic request data for creating port object group:  Is there any way to create the group members in th...

Hi experts. I have a Cisco ASA 5515 where we have several static NAT's, some from the DMZ to outside, and some from inside to outside. I have a requirement to configure PAT for some inside to outside traffic, however I am nervous of affecting the exi...

Hi, I have an ASA 5525-X running software version 9.3.4.5 (5) and ASDM 7.5. I have no whad to renew my URL filtering etc and found out I had to upgrade to firewpower, which I have now done. I have recieved a PAK key which I have been able to associat...

We are looking at deploying a pair of HA FMC 4100's into our environment but I am finding HA rather unstable and looking for advice.My environment is a follows (development as I have never used FirePower before)2 x FMC 4100 running 6.2.3.101 x 7125 r...

DM69 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I suspect my question will result in a very quick answer...  Is there an alternative to the WEB GUI for managing FTD firewalls through FMC? Coming from a background of utilising ASDM to manage FW infrastructure to using the FMC WEBGUI is be...

mattipler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I want to create DNS policy on firepower. But some question need to be answered. Documentation said that DNS policy blocks all malicious domain  (Attacker, Phishing, CnC, Botnet etc ). Then i read about dns sinkhole and it is used to forward m...