Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We use ASA's and I really like them, however our boss has invited someone from  Palo Alto to introduce teh  Palo Alto firewall range, why I don't know.  Anyone every used a  Palo Alto firewall, I can't find any comparision documents, I kow the sal...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 84 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to integrate Cisco ASA 5520 having version:8.4 with Solarwind server for sending SNMP traps. The command: "snmp-server view iso included" is not available in ASA, hence solarwind is not able to pull the ASA details. I have included the...

Hi all - I have an ASA 5515 sensor running software v5.4.0 (build 763).  On my Defense Center (which is running 5.4.1), I tried to push out a sensor update to version 5.4.0.11 without first reading the release notes.  Naturally, I got this error:"Fat...

Hello,I'm a beginner in Cisco, and in ASA. My previous firewall was a Proliant DL380 running fwbuilder on opensuse. The server worked also as router, DHCP and DNS server of my domestic network.I decide to switch to Cisco to reduce the count of runnin...

hdlbq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have had issues so I am looking for any tips or tricks from any one who may have migrated an ASA with or with out a sensor.  I hope/expect the migration to go well this time.  Here are a few questions I have.  Has the  9300 Security Appliance been...

tjjackson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can you findout if your existing ASA5515x has a SFR module inside. It currently has a IPS module. See show module #### show module   Mod  Card Type                                    Model              Serial No. ---- ----------------------------...

Pulsant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have deployed N9k with multiple VRFs and NTP source SVI located at MGT vrf.   How could I configure NTP in this environment. I have mentioned configs done    SLDC1-CORE-SW02(config)#clock timezone IST 5 30 SLDC1-CORE-SW02(config)# feature...

Lahiruk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Asa 5525x with 9.1 code with multicontextMode enabledI enabled traffic between interfaces with same security level on admin firewall context . This works but when I disable this feature and apply inbound ACLs to these same interfaces log indicates pa...

IoT Device 2 NAT Sessions for WebSockets, firewall blocking traffic when 2 Static NAT entries are made --------------------------------------------------------- There is this IoT device that I have been working on getting to work. One engineer took i...

LaFerrari by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes