Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I Recently upgraded a FTD2110 from ver 6.2.3 to 6.3.0.  Had some bug issues, needed to register the licenses, and a remote access issue.  So adding another FTD2110 in a HA cluster is concerning due to the previous issues with the 6.3 upgrade.   I am ...

Natesinz1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am using a pair of switches (SW1, SW2) for failover link between ASA nodes and for several data interfaces (C,D).Also I am using another pairs of switches (SW3,SW4 and SW5,SW6) for another data links on ASA nodes (inside,B). When I rebooted S...

HiI have a PCI compliancy vulnerability that states"Your firewall/VPN system allows a crackable transform to be used. Transforms are a combination of encryption cipher, hashes, authentication types and mod key exchanges.This is used to support encryp...

Hello: I have two ASAs configured with Multicontext in failover (Active / Active), with the license for 10 Security Context in each device. When i apply a "Show Version" command, it shows:   Failover cluster licensed features for this platform:Securi...

ereyesm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, So here's our configuration for the Cluster:cluster group ASA-Cluster local-unit ASA-2 cluster-interface GigabitEthernet1/8 ip 172.200.200.120 255.255.255.0 priority 50 console-replicate health-check holdtime 3 health-check data-interface a...

floki by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following message on a 5516 ASA:   The Running Activation Key feature: 304 AnyConnect Premium sessions exceed the limit on the platform, reduced to 300 AnyConnect Premium sessions   Is this a license limitation or a platform limitati...

gwooten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anybody help me please...?I try to get through my new ASA with my pc, but I can't, after some days on the net to try to find a solution, I need your experience...:-) I live in Belgium, thus excuse me for my poor technical English,  My prob...

Maximus908 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys! I have two firewalls working as HA with the IOS version asa963-1-smp-k8.bin and ASDM asdm-781.bin and I already tried with the version asdm-792-152.bin, this last version worked for a wile and now is not opened anymore and I couldn´t figu...

Hi we have 5 Site to site VPN's to Microsoft Azure, which are setup as Route based the Azure end, and Policy based VPN on the ASA 5515-x Latest Firmware The site to site VPN's Connect OK and pass traffic Fine but sometimes stop passing traffic, we ha...

Hi Everyone,I have ASA with firepower services, currently i have not configured the sfr module. when i  do 'show module sfr' it shows up, data plane status is also up. Does this mean the IDS/IPS is up as well ?  Thanks in advance.

sidharoy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card