Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

12 years as a firewall guy... and this is a first for me.I have a request to allow firewall access to an app that apparently uses tcp port 0.  I thought it didn't exist... but good-ol' google proved that wrong.  I did find this comment:  " Port 0 is ...

mikearama by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the aaa commands/configuration copy to standby firewall? I can't seem to get to my secondary ASA.   Message TextFailed-Attempt: Session Authorization encountered an errorFailure Reason15020 Could not find selected Shell ProfilesResolutionAdd a s...

So i am trying to connect a virtual PC into GNS3 ASAV using any connect.  Typically Anyconnect is never a problem for me, but now when I try to connect, it goes through all the motions.  It asked me do I want to accept the self signed certificate and...

Is there a way to configure a ASA5555x FTD, managed by FMC with a ether channel to have a 3 Gig pipe for internet traffic ? ModelCisco Firepower Management Center for VMWareSerial NumberNoneSoftware Version6.2.3.7 (build 51)OSCisco Fire Linux OS 6.2....

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM ISSUE

Hello i can't manage ASA through ASDM i applied configuration as below: hhtp server emable  http 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 inside ssl encryption 3des-sha1 aes128-sha1 rc4-sha1   ASA 5540 version 8.0(4) and My laptop window 10  i need to know which java version...