Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

FDT (6.2.3.6 - build 37) Flex configure allows the addition of EIGRP and ISIS but for ISIS  there appears to be no command such as show clns to prove it is working. Has anybody tried this?

c.flavell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to achieve something complicated (for me atleast) and I was wondering If someone can assist me. Simple diagram,ASA1 -----VPN------ASA2------VPN-------VPN ASA3Lan1                            LAN2                                LAN3 ho...

Hi,I've created in policy ASA (release 9.3) with SGT as source and destination, but in FTP (Firepower Threat Defense) I just find it as SGT source only.In FTP it is possible to make a policy with source and destination SGT? Thanks

o.vidoni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok this may seem a bit of a dumb question but I just can't get a straight answer from Googling or from the IOS release 15.2 Security Config guide for ZFW.  So,I am editing the parameter map that governs tcp queue length in the OoO (Out of Order) glob...

cluovpemb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a new server on my dmz which needs external access to a public IP address outbound over tcp/2001 I also need external users to be able to hit this server externally inbound over https   I have setup an external dns called server.mydom...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Anyone who can explain to me while below section 1 fails whereas section 2 goes through without any issues? The error I get is: (ERROR) Sent (Wed Oct 24 12:18:45 CEST 2018): crypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set aes_sha2 esp-aes-256 esp-sha256-hmac Rec...

av by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai   I have problem with asa not allowing passive ftp directory listing .code 9.6.4 tried with and with  out passive command Also  with inspection and with out show conn TCP outside 217.160.123.90:65134 inside 172.18.14.27:52034, idle 0:00:04, bytes...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We are using the IPS module on the Cisco ASA 5525-X Firewalls and we’re running version 6.2.0.6. We would like to forward detailed logs to a Syslog server. We followed these procedures: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/fir...

Nethariel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes