Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I use FMC to monitor a HA pair of 2140s with FTD 6.2.3.3. I sometimes receive alerts for high CPU e.g. Health Monitor Alert from XXXX (mgmt ip of 2140 device) Time: Mon Sep 10 09:23:48 2018 UTC Severity: critical Module: CPU Usage Description: Using ...

plwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interface with an access-list bound to that interface as "in" ACL with the following line as first line of the ACL: access-list from-mpls line 1 extended deny udp host 10.255.9.2 eq syslog host 10.255.7.254 eq syslog But with packet-trace...

jilse-iph by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi teams, i have qns abt the Apex and Plus VPN license.  correct me if i am wrong that if i propose Apex license, so that our customer can use both agent and web based vpn rite? many thanks for your support. Br, hainm  

hanguye3 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had recently deployed ASAv HA in Azure for High Availability it will act as a perimeter device for internet access. We had deployed Azure external load balancer ahead of ASAv HA   Some of the application (servers) relies on STATIC NAT for outbound...

Resolved! ASA 5516 ARP table

Hello All Newbie here hoping you can help. We have an asa 5516 firewall and are currently doing some work with the supplier of our library system. They have recently changed their isp and when we tried cutting over their connection didn't work. I had...

hi, i was able to add a ASA 5525-X sensor in FMC but i'm unable to add/tick licenses (grayed out) and saw this error: Initial policy deployment not started due to validation errors. For details, redeploy manually > show managers  Type               ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card