Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok this may seem a bit of a dumb question but I just can't get a straight answer from Googling or from the IOS release 15.2 Security Config guide for ZFW.  So,I am editing the parameter map that governs tcp queue length in the OoO (Out of Order) glob...

cluovpemb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a new server on my dmz which needs external access to a public IP address outbound over tcp/2001 I also need external users to be able to hit this server externally inbound over https   I have setup an external dns called server.mydom...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Anyone who can explain to me while below section 1 fails whereas section 2 goes through without any issues? The error I get is: (ERROR) Sent (Wed Oct 24 12:18:45 CEST 2018): crypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set aes_sha2 esp-aes-256 esp-sha256-hmac Rec...

av by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai   I have problem with asa not allowing passive ftp directory listing .code 9.6.4 tried with and with  out passive command Also  with inspection and with out show conn TCP outside 217.160.123.90:65134 inside 172.18.14.27:52034, idle 0:00:04, bytes...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We are using the IPS module on the Cisco ASA 5525-X Firewalls and we’re running version 6.2.0.6. We would like to forward detailed logs to a Syslog server. We followed these procedures: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/fir...

Nethariel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, As my FMC virtual appliance was crashed when restore a backup (always show: System processes are starting, please wait.) , I would like to reinstall FMC and try restore the backup again... The original FMCv is managing a FirePower 2110. I w...

Roy Lee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys; I've seen to be having an issue with this ASA 5510 FW; I don't wanna use NAT for inside/outside; since im natted on my router; I just want this FW to inspect packages and denied packages; that's it; when I check the logs on the 5510; it kee...