Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Anyone who can explain to me while below section 1 fails whereas section 2 goes through without any issues? The error I get is: (ERROR) Sent (Wed Oct 24 12:18:45 CEST 2018): crypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set aes_sha2 esp-aes-256 esp-sha256-hmac Rec...

av by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai   I have problem with asa not allowing passive ftp directory listing .code 9.6.4 tried with and with  out passive command Also  with inspection and with out show conn TCP outside 217.160.123.90:65134 inside 172.18.14.27:52034, idle 0:00:04, bytes...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We are using the IPS module on the Cisco ASA 5525-X Firewalls and we’re running version 6.2.0.6. We would like to forward detailed logs to a Syslog server. We followed these procedures: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/fir...

Nethariel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, As my FMC virtual appliance was crashed when restore a backup (always show: System processes are starting, please wait.) , I would like to reinstall FMC and try restore the backup again... The original FMCv is managing a FirePower 2110. I w...

Roy Lee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys; I've seen to be having an issue with this ASA 5510 FW; I don't wanna use NAT for inside/outside; since im natted on my router; I just want this FW to inspect packages and denied packages; that's it; when I check the logs on the 5510; it kee...

Hi,    I try to allow communication for one specific IP to connect on the Internet in only specific time ranges.   Monday to Friday 7:00PM to 8:30PM.   As I know I not possible to start a new communication outside of this time window.  But I was expe...

Hi, I want know Packet Latency value (IPS,AMP,URL enabled 1 by 1 or combined) when I deploy Firepower 4110 or 4120 device Inline mode.   any public or internal document?   I will compare with other vendors   regards zafer

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card