Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, somebody can help me please, I need to monitoring Delay from my Core to remote site with IP SLA in Cisco Prime. I need to know if when I create the new Monitoring Policies I would use CISCO-IPSLA-ECHO-MIB or CISCO-RTTMON-MIB for this task and ...

Is there a tool or calculation guideline one can use to determine the basic throughput needed for an environment. For example, using the size of the Internet Connection speed, number of internet users, gateway throughput with basic NGFW filter exclud...

Hello,   I'm trying to apply a FlexConfig configuration for modifying the TCP timeout for some connections but every time I deploy it I get an error when the Lina configuration is applying: firepower >> error : ERROR: Unable to assign access-list CSM...

Hi there,    I'm trying to see what traffic is hitting this particular rule:   access-list X line 1 extended permit tcp object-group SRC_X object SRC_X log debugging interval 300 (hitcnt=323) 0xb7788b5f access-list X line 1 extended permit tcp x.x.x....

IP Team by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 questions. 1. Is there a reason to have network objects created in a separate domain away from global if all our administrators have access to all domains? We are only separating them to get visibility separated in the dashboards and alerts....

babiojd01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way, or has anyone had any luck coming up with a working solution with the current verison of FTD for dynamic access policies on VPN Anyconnect clients using FTD firewalls? Can you use a DACL with ISE or a Radius server? Can you use LDAP...

klanard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello Everyone,   We have a plain ASA (no ids/ips, firepower), we want to determine if the device is being port scanned. Did some quick scan (nmap) and all i see by filtering the device that im scanning it from is this   %ASA-4-313009: Denied invalid ...

Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I´m trying to allow direkt Internet Access for certain applications in our branch office. I´m using Zone BAsed Firewall on the router. Is there a way to use NBAR2 application detection inside the class map ?   If i use a class-map type inspect i...

Is101008 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes