Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   To manage Cisco FTD2110, we have two ways:   1. FirePower Threat Defense software (FTD) 2. Firesight Management Center (firepower management center).   My questions:     - What is the difference between them? - Using FTD, i can use all the...

umar.yaqub by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there - hoping someone can help with this one as it has me a little bamboozled!   We are in the process of upgrading 3 sites from ASA to FTD devices, 2 sites have gone well but I am having real troubles with the final site.   We are doing a cutove...

Resolved! ASA/SFR failover

Dears, whenever my Pri-ASA is active with SFR the access rule are hitting appropriately , whenever the ASA failover occurs i can see the some access rules on the secondary ASA SFR are hitting to the appropriate and most of them to the default rule i....

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I need to upgrade ASA5585-SSP-10 to new version, please let me know what is memory requirement for upgrading from 8.2 to 9.9 version.   Below are detail of device   Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(4)   Hardware:   ASA5585...

Issue statement first: We are not receiving certain log fields on the Qradar as it appears on the FMC event viewer console. 'Firewall policy', 'rule name', whether Allow or Block etc such fields are not received from FMC. Cisco FMC is integrated with...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card