Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

how to configure simple network management protocol v3 on firepower threat defense 4110 / firepower chassis manager to send simple network management protocol traps to network management server. we have 2 firepower threat defense which are registered...

Hi I would like to know how to pass traffic (No Inspect) between zones matching an acl. If one zone security is Corporate_Lan and the other is  Retail_LAN.   The reason is because servers passing traffic need to use the DCERPC  , and whilst i can set...

broadleon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,            I have a requirement to connect two organizations using ASA VPN. They do not have overlapping space but still would like to NAT private address for additional security. The problem is that all the examples i have seem on Cisco sampl...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am about to upgrade my ASA to 9.6.4.14 to solve a vulnerability  I am debating whether I should move to 9.7 or 9.8 or higher as well. I am not sure what is the most stable out of all from those above versions that I should upgrade to. Any suggestio...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i'll be installing a virtual FMC in my lab and would like to know if there's a built-in 'demo license' (for control, URL, AMP) that i can apply? i saw somewhere on cisco docs there's a clickable 'demo license' in FMC licensing page. or can i down...

Resolved! Proxy ARP Question

Hi halijenn / expertsWhat will happen if on the outside of ASA , Proxy ARP is disabled .I know that with the Static and Global configured , the firewall will Proxy ARP (with its own MAC on behalf of Inside Public servers ) when a packet is coming fro...

ankurs2008 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance / info in order to migrate switch based ACLs (mainly VACLs) to FMC for FTD running on FPR-4110 appliance. There are some 1100 plus entries in those VACLs collected from more than 10 x switches. Is there any migration...

sgar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have ASA 5520 in my office and we are observing interface errors in LAN int gi0/2. How to fix this input errors on the interface. I enabled flow control but still observing input errors and causing packet drops. I am not sure what causing drops...