Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FDM email alert

Hi, I'm using FTD 7.0.1 on FPR2110 with FDM.

I want to send email to me when happend <admin login failed on FDM GUI / Specific action detected etc... >.

Can FDM send me a warning mail? Is this feature not supported?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@SeokGeunChoi73564 unfortunately there isn't an option to send an email from FDM (as of the latest version 7.3).

You are able to setup syslog on FDM, so perhaps you could send logs to the syslog server, which could then send an email.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have look at to  "Alerts" section in the FDM GUI .Once an SMTP server is configured, you can then create alert policies to specify the events that should trigger an email alert ,check if any alert policy feature(s) is available according to your needs ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi marce1000.

Unfortunately, I can't find "Alerts" Section in the FDM GUI.

SeokGeunChoi73564_0-1673511993637.png

where can I find alerts section?

Thanks.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As of when i tested 6.X version did not see or find that feature to be honest. then we moved to FMC most time.

Looking at high level FDM has limited features - check 7.2 may be added (high level did not find myself)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/720/fdm/fptd-fdm-config-guide-720/fptd-fdm-mgmt.html?bookSearch=true#concept_AD4674983B434D47B6692AC29C2D1A4C

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

@SeokGeunChoi73564 unfortunately there isn't an option to send an email from FDM (as of the latest version 7.3).

You are able to setup syslog on FDM, so perhaps you could send logs to the syslog server, which could then send an email.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card