Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD 4115 HA FO Link Flapping w/ Fault F0276

a12288
Level 3
Level 3

Good day.

I have a pair of FTD 4115 HA somehow the HA FO link (e1/3) started to flapping w/ fault F0276 every few seconds (verified via API call and PING). Currently the HA is broken and primary unit is showing being disabled. This is a new deployment and running 7.0.1, anyone has any lead on this? The last resort is to replace the optics and optical fiber in our data center but I am not convinced that is the root case. Thanks.

"code": "F0276", "descr": "ether port 1/3 on fabric interconnect A oper state: link-down, reason: Link failure or not-connected", "dn": "sys/switch/ports/Ethernet1_API_SLASH_3/fault/F0276", "id": "140961",

Leo

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

so you FO link is not direct connect ? it connect via SW?
if yes then go to SW and see MAC address for both active and standby it think this mac is same.

a12288
Level 3
Level 3

The L1 connection of this HA link is fine and we followed Cisco recommendation to have it back-to-back directly connected, no any L2 device along the path.

I manually rebooted the FTD and everything back to normal, somehow reboot the firepower chassis did not help. Can anyone shed some lights or any explanation here?

Leo

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card