cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD RADIUS Configuration for VPN Authentication

pemasirid
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone configured Radius Server on FMC and push that configuration to managed devices.?, I can see on FMC there is an option to configure RADIUS server (under Objects) but that configuration is not able to push to the managed devices, when you configure LDAP is shows under aaa-serve group and just wondering how radius server configuration done in FMC and FTD.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. yes I could see the ACS configuration comes under aaa-server once you apply it the VPN groups and deploy to the FTD.

thanks for your contribution to this post..

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

AurangzebK
Level 1
Level 1

when i configured RADIUS server in FMC objects, it was not pushed into FTD until i used RADIUS object in anyconnect configuration, then the RADIUS config was pushed into FTD along with Anyconnect configuration. hope that helps

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. yes I could see the ACS configuration comes under aaa-server once you apply it the VPN groups and deploy to the FTD.

thanks for your contribution to this post..

Hi parmasirid,

just a question..

While registering FTD with RADIUS server (assuming ISE), what ip should be provided to radius server, management IP of device or any data interface (inside/DMZ)??

Regards

Aurangzeb

You should use the data interface that has the route to the AAA server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: