cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OID for monitoring station

d_gonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community, I would like to know what are the OIDs that are usually used to monitor a pair of FP2130 appliances connected in Cluster, for example: fan, cpu, memory, links and I do not know what other you can give me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The FXOS MIB (like the one you mentioned) will allow you to monitor the hardware chassis (fan, power supply, temperature etc.). For the ASA logical device and associated interfaces assigned to it, use the ASA MIBs. For instance remote access VPN on ASA uses 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Can we use the same information if the firepower is running an ASA IOS 9.8.4 ?

Thanks for your response,

Thanks for the answer mate, they are indeed FirePower 2130 applications, but it runs the IOS ASA, is there any recommendation for it? Because OIDs are normally associated with software and hardware, I don't know if the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.826.1.20 for example is compatible.

The FXOS MIB (like the one you mentioned) will allow you to monitor the hardware chassis (fan, power supply, temperature etc.). For the ASA logical device and associated interfaces assigned to it, use the ASA MIBs. For instance remote access VPN on ASA uses 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card