Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Throughput speed of NGFW 4110 with Advance malware protection

Hi All

What will be the Throughput speed of NGFW 4110 with Advance malware protection + Firewall Threat Protection (IPS) Install on the Appliance

What will be the Throughput speed of NGFW 4110 with Firewall Threat Protection (IPS) Install on the Appliance

6 Replies 6

Dear Balaji

I have NGFW 4110 with Firewall Threat Protection (IPS) Install on the Appliance Now I want to Add Advance malware protection Service to the same appliance, I want to know what will be the Throughput speed of the appliance with IPS + Malware Install on the appliance

Regards 

have you got chance to read the document posted on the above  ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear Balaji

Yes I have Read the Document

I need to Add Malware service to my Appliance will it degrade my Firewall Performance, and what will be the throughput speed of the firewall if i enable the malware services.

@sarfarazalisayed contact your Cisco partner, tell them your internet/WAN bandwidth and which features will be enabled, they can run this through the performance estimator tool and will tell you the expected performance.

This performance estimator tool is accessible only by partners and Cisco only, so it's not something you can do yourself.

YES / NO for your question  - That is depends what is your current usage of the device, what will be impact when you add more service to kit is required some understand of your network usase and after adding new feature what will be outcome and degrade of kit will be observed,

So suggest to contact Local partner who can guide you and suggest to best.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card