NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a situation where we have not on boarded the device yet, but still would like to create an entry and using Services would like to Map the device configs. But, Since the device is not on boarded yet, we are running into an issue while apply...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Webinar on Cisco Knowledge NetworkFast Tracking Network Automation – Leveraging Itential Pronghorn and Cisco NSO for Simplified AutomationTraditional Network Management and OSS systems are being replaced by model-driven programmable platforms. This p...

KJ Rossavik by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webinar on Cisco Knowledge Network:Automating Your Network with Ansible and Cisco NSOIncreasing network complexity is driving the need for flexible tools that enable Service Providers to automate their network operations including cloud provisioning,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webinar on Cisco Knowledge Network:Assuring and Troubleshooting Business VPNs with Cisco Orchestrated Assurance powered by Netrounds     Service Providers aim to deliver network services more quickly with assured customer quality. However, as network...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a situation where we are trying to upgrade to above versions. In 3.4.8, the java-vm is not enabled. We want to enable it in 4.4.3. We have enabled it in the init XML files. When it tries to load those XML files, I think it is ignoring and ...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

module nso-acl-python {  namespace "http://example.com/nso-acl-python";  prefix nso-acl-python;  import ietf-inet-types {    prefix inet;  }  import tailf-common {    prefix tailf;  }  import tailf-ncs {    prefix ncs;  }  description    "Bla bla..."...

pranayk2 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi NSO expertsI have a question about the NSO Snmp Agent.At the moment I'm working in the Alarms area and I have a question on that:I'm trying to customize the nso alarms (tailf-ncs-alarms)adding a new field to the Alarm List Element               au...

gbollani by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors