NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How to implement a functionality similar to config# load merge ?

Hi,   I am trying to read a csv file from an OS directory and parse its output to nso config. I wanted to implement on the same lines as that of nso in-built command: admin@ncs(config)# load mergePossible completions:<filename> README.ncs devices.xml...

Error traversing Navu tree fails

private static void traverse(NavuNode curr) throws Exception   {         if (curr instanceof NavuContainer)     {     NavuContainer currContainer = (NavuContainer)curr;          Iterator<NavuNode> iter = currContainer.children.iterator();        ...

suvdeshm by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NSO: Custom Syslog

I am wanting to spawn off syslog messages after creating a service.  The syslog should have details about the service.  Is there a way built into NSO to create a custom NSO syslog message with these details.  If there is, could someone point me in th...

dapryor by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! can we use NSO device template functionality to remove/update configurations as well

Hi, We are trying to utilize NSO for template updates to devices over at my work. And i am trying to see the feasibility of our needs. We need to be able to update/remove configurations in devices as per what is in the template.  for now we intend to...

rt228x001 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! local netsim device connect issue

Guys, I’m running into a local netsim device connect issue, when I try to connect the device, it returns me the error with “info Failed to connect to device c2: connection refused: Key exchange was not finished, connection is closed. in new state"...

kuiliu by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netconf NED, Double key tag

Netconf NED is generating the below query ware key tag is used twice. In the below request number tag is added twice. <number>3</number><number/> is this as per netconf standard, how to avoid this double tag?   >>>>out 24-Apr-2019::11:05:19.244 user:...

pradc by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! re-use templates with java mapping from given service context in NSO?

From documentation, I found how to do service-device mappings using java with a @ServiceCallback method. It works by instantiating templates from the service context like so: @ServiceCallback(...) public Properties create(ServiceContext context, ...)...

Roland_S by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

nso user admin didn't get all access even already did "usermod -a -G 'ncsadmin' 'admin' "

nso version 4.7.2.1, system installation    we found nso user 'admin' get access  error when call an action , but read/write service model is okay we use pam as aaa,  run cli usermod -a -G 'ncsadmin' 'admin' to grant all access to user admin accordin...

jinlliu by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors