Views
Helpful
Replies

having issues with imported module's nodes

kerim mohammed
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am seeing the following error when trying to compile. Can you point me what I am doing wrong? the associated YANG Model lines (37 & 50 ) are :

path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[name = current()/../sourcedevice]/config/nx:interface/Ethernet/name";

path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[name = current()/../peerdevicename]/config/nx:interface/Ethernet/name";

NSO_Error.jpg

the complete yang module is attached.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ok. it compiled successfully when i tried:

path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[ncs:name = current()/../sourcedevice]/ncs:config/nx:interface/nx:Ethernet/nx:name";

the ncs:config is bugging me though. should have been nx:config. any suggestion?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hniska
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

try this

path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[ncs:name = current()/../sourcedevice]/config/nx:interface/Ethernet/name";

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I tried that (ncs:name). That seems to take care of the "name" node issue. But another node starts raising similar issue. I tried "nx:config" to no avail. currently the path exress. is :

path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[ncs:name = current()/../sourcedevice]/config/nx:interface/Ethernet/name";

NSO_Error2.jpg

output.png

ok. it compiled successfully when i tried:

path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[ncs:name = current()/../sourcedevice]/ncs:config/nx:interface/nx:Ethernet/nx:name";

the ncs:config is bugging me though. should have been nx:config. any suggestion?