NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! HA Live Status URL

What's the REST API URL to get the live status of the HA cluster setup ? I have tried the following command it works as expected but gives only the master and only one slave. http://sample.com:8080/api/operational/ha/commands/_operations/statusMethod...

equinix by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a VPN service which gathers some input from the User. This is reflected in YANG model and when the values are set they are reflected in the WebUI when I view/open the service instance. Nevertheless there are also some variables which are f...

Can anyone point me to the tailf-hcc Deployment Guide? I just downloaded the most recent posted release for NSO 4.5, which appears to be ncs-4.5.3-tailf-hcc-project-4.3.2.signed.bin. There is a doc directory in the package, but no complied Deployment...

Hello Experts,   Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS NSO 4.4.1   admin@ncs# show packages package package-version            PACKAGE  NAME       VERSION  --------------------cisco-ios  3.0.0.1  admin@ncs# admin@ncs# devices device mydevice live-status commands versio...

Sagar Patil by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes