Views
Helpful
Replies

NSO NEDs Download

Bassamnabil371
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Previously I had access to NSO NEDs download page in DevNet site as in below. However when I'm checking them now I don't see the link listed in my profile.

2017-04-09_12-29-52.png

Appreciate your help

Regards,

Bassim Aly

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mporseru
Level 4
Level 4

We are working to improve the space where ATP partner can reach software to ensure i.e faster access to new versions and searchability.

ATP partners who have signed an agreement to get access to NSO and NED software can download software on the software subspace on the NSO Developer Hub. The subspace has replaces the previous download sites. If you have any questions regarding access to the software subspace, please contract Jacob Kallupurackal.

The subspace can be reached here: NSO Software (Access Restricted)

Since you previously had access to the software you should see the tab "subspaces"  in the menu bar on top of this page and also find the link in a widget to the bottom left on the overview page here in Jive.

For everyone with access to the software, you can also search for NEDs and NSOs using the search bar on the overview page.

Customers will have access to NSO and NED software using software.cisco.com.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mporseru
Level 4
Level 4

We are working to improve the space where ATP partner can reach software to ensure i.e faster access to new versions and searchability.

ATP partners who have signed an agreement to get access to NSO and NED software can download software on the software subspace on the NSO Developer Hub. The subspace has replaces the previous download sites. If you have any questions regarding access to the software subspace, please contract Jacob Kallupurackal.

The subspace can be reached here: NSO Software (Access Restricted)

Since you previously had access to the software you should see the tab "subspaces"  in the menu bar on top of this page and also find the link in a widget to the bottom left on the overview page here in Jive.

For everyone with access to the software, you can also search for NEDs and NSOs using the search bar on the overview page.

Customers will have access to NSO and NED software using software.cisco.com.

Thank You Madelen for help, I found them in subspaces.