result false

info --ERROR--

}

reload-result {

package cisco-iosxr

result false

info --ERROR--

}

The errored package statuses result ‘UP’, though.

cisco@ncs> show packages package oper-status

PACKAGE

PROGRAM                                                        META     FILE

CODE     JAVA           BAD NCS  PACKAGE  PACKAGE  CIRCULAR    DATA     LOAD   ERROR

NAME            UP  ERROR    UNINITIALIZED  VERSION  NAME     VERSION  DEPENDENCY  ERROR    ERROR  INFO

Itential Tools  X   -        -              -        -        -        -           -        -      -

cisco-ios       X   -        -              -        -        -        -           -        -      -

cisco-iosxr     X   -        -              -        -        -        -           -        -      -

What is the problem? How can I solve it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gmuloche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

at this stage difficult to give a good answer. For both NEDs (and I believe should be the same for Itential package) you may have some information in the Java logs (ncs-java-vm.log file). Otherwise look at devel.log as well if anything pops up there. Do you have any other Java package (the ones you are not mentioning / are not erroring) 

The packages appears up do you see any issue using them?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yfherzog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Might be that you're running out of memory?

Thanx for the replay. I don’t think there memory shortage.

Jason Belk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One thing I see is that you are logged in as your local computer user into NSO "cisco@ncs", rather than a user which has admin access to the application. The default user for NSO local install is admin. You can login as admin by doing 

ncs_cli -C -u admin

instead of just doing

ncs_cli -C

The -C gives you the Cisco style CLI (if you don't have it it is Junos style). 

gmuloche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

at this stage difficult to give a good answer. For both NEDs (and I believe should be the same for Itential package) you may have some information in the Java logs (ncs-java-vm.log file). Otherwise look at devel.log as well if anything pops up there. Do you have any other Java package (the ones you are not mentioning / are not erroring) 

The packages appears up do you see any issue using them?