cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

yang make error module 'tailf-ned-cisco-apicdc' not found

marioderosa2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team, i am trying to make the yang file of a new NSO package but im getting the error below..

[root@localhost src]# make clean all
rm -rf ../load-dir java/src//
mkdir -p ../load-dir
mkdir -p java/src//
/opt/ncs/current/bin/ncsc `ls Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5-ann.yang > /dev/null 2>&1 && echo "-a Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5-ann.yang"` \
-c -o ../load-dir/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.fxs yang/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.yang
yang/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.yang:15: error: module 'tailf-ned-cisco-apicdc' not found
yang/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.yang:36: error: the node 'apic' from module 'tailf-ned-cisco-apicdc' (in node 'config' from 'tailf-ncs') is not found
yang/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.yang:43: error: the node 'apic' from module 'tailf-ned-cisco-apicdc' (in node 'config' from 'tailf-ncs') is not found
yang/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.yang:58: error: the node 'apic' from module 'tailf-ned-cisco-apicdc' (in node 'config' from 'tailf-ncs') is not found
make: *** [../load-dir/Vlan_Creation_L2_ACI_DC5.fxs] Error 1
[root@localhost src]#

I have checked the packages directory and i see the ned in there as "cisco-apicdc"... i'm not sure what im missing here... can someone assist me?

thanks

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You have to set the include path. Check the Makefile in the src directory, and see if you can extend the yang path correctly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marioderosa2008
Level 1
Level 1

To add to this...

the yang in this package is exactly the same as the yang in a different package which compiles fine...

i created this new package from scratch, copied and pasted the yang,python,xml from a similar package (to test new features)

when i try and make the yang it fails with the error described above.

However... if i try and re-make the yang in the original package i get no error... so i believe maybe there is some copy/paste issue... but i've run a diff on the files and only the package name is slightly different as you would expect when making a copy of an existing package.

You have to set the include path. Check the Makefile in the src directory, and see if you can extend the yang path correctly.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: