NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!!   I am following this link for step wise sol003 deployment on ESC, https://confluence-eng-sjc1.cisco.com/conf/display/NSOUS/NFVO+0.0.6+-+IOSXRv9k+-+ETSI+Instantiation There is a mention of create-zip.sh. Is this any special script? or just us...

neetimit by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team ,   In scenarios where NSO is deployed as a VM, can you help with the sizing requirements ?eg. vCPU, RAM, Disk requirement for VM.   Based on criteria's  like below :NSO standalone, HA, CDB sizing guidelines, #of devices/NEDs supported etc

rahulgu6 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We get the following error when we try to connect from outside of container. NSO is running inside the container.We also have port forwarding done.. We have below configuration of docker.  We get the following error when we try to connect from outsid...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NSO community, Discussion came within our working group like that : is it possible to handle 2 services ( servicepoint ) within 1 yang file. I have created one --service-skeleton package, created one yang file with 2 "ncs:servicepoint <service n...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I'm pretty new to NSO, and I want to know if it is possible to configure a netconf router with NSO but this router is behind a router which is directly connected to NSO. Or does NSO require a direct connection ? Example :              ----...