Helpful
Replies

5850 odd behaviour when incoming ANI missing or 1+

jasonm
Level 1
Level 1

IOS: c5850-p9-mz.122-15.T2.bin

Problem(2):

1. When incoming calling number is a 1+ the 5850 seems to reject the call with bearer cap on the originating side (cisco 1760). With a 10 digit ANI the calls work fine, when debugging on the 5850 side I don't even see the call if it is 1+ number. Is this normal operation 1760->1760/5300 doesn't show this behaviour.

2. When calls come in on a PRI with no caller ID (calling number) it does not match the dial peer with the matching called number even though there is no calling/answer address number parameter. This causes calls to go to the modem (universal ports) pool instead of the dial peer with the destination number. It also seems I have to have a catchall dial peer with answer address = T and dest pattern = T, or nothing seems to work. Is there a way I can circumvent this issue? It seems that the dial peers rely more of the calling number than the dest pattern, which only about 50% of the calls have.

Thanks,

Jason

2 Replies 2

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

See if you are hitting the bug CSCdu81495.

DO you have a link or something for that? I did a search and that didn't turn up anything for me.