Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Hi we have a hosted IPCC setup.the callmanager cluster consists of 1 publisher and 2 subscribers.we hav one customer as of now.and we are planning to allocate one more customer into the hosted setup.i just would like to clarify.... is it poss...

I have been over and over the docs for migrating from Unity 3.x to Unity 4.x but still have questions.My company is a Windows NT domain (1) and will migrating to MSAD and Exchange 2003.What I have not really understood is the order for which things h...

I have a toll-free line that is pointed at a CENTREX extension which is call forwarded to Unity. Unity has a call handler with the forwarded extension's number loaded. SMDI is serial 10-digit.When you reach the call handler's greeting and attempt to ...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have looked at the supported server list and am wondering why there are no Dell rack mount options. The specs on a 2650 is not much different than the DL 370's and 380's. I am looking to upgrade a 12 port (D120/JCT-LS) to Unity 4.03 from 2.46 tha...

k.peters by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a question.. what is the best way to have a customer get redirected to the helpdesk voicemail box? Do I setup a redirect for this? If so, what is the best way for doing this in relation to strings and such?I am running CRS 3.1(2) sr2 and CCM 3...

frazier24 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ACS server for AAA. My gateway router is setup on it as a TACACS+ Cisco IOS Hosts. The router has aaa commands aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentication login LOCAL local noneaaa authentication enable def...