cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AC client/server ver mismatch after upgrade - OK for while?

maharris
Level 5
Level 5

I have someone upgrading their Call Managers tonight, from 3.3.2 to 3.3.3, and they have a number of Attendant Console clients running. They will go from AC 1.1.3 to 1.2.1, and I know we need to upgrade the clients, but I am wondering if the old clients will come up at all with the new server, and maybe limp along, giving us some time during the day to upgrade them, or if they flat out will not work.

Thanks!

Mary Beth

3 Replies 3

trailman73
Level 4
Level 4

When I upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.2 in ccm 4.0 I had to do the upgrade. The AC client couldn't get a line status; it worked but there were ? at line status. You may want to plan on doing at least 1 and see how it goes.

Geoff

Thanks! I will post our experience here, I suspect they will start upgrading clients first thing in the a.m., but there will be a period when some of the old clients come in. If they can still accept calls, they will be OK for a little while..

Mary Beth

Just for the record, the old clients came up to the new server and worked perfectly well until they were able to get around and upgrade them.

Mary Beth