Views
Helpful
Replies

AD and Web Attendant

k6lw
Level 4
Level 4

Two questions for the group:

1. The Call Manager Active Directory can store a wealth of information. Is there any "fast" way of populating all of the available fields?

2. Cisco Web Attendant only displays four columns of data in the directory listing: Last Name, First Name, Phone number, and Department. Yet it will allow you to search the AD fields for Pager, Home Phone, Building, email address, mobile number, etc. Any way to add columns for Pager and Cell phone to the default directory listing? It would make the product more usable.

A nice to have add would be the ability to edit the directory listing on-screen.

Lee

Lee

4 Replies 4

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

You may try finding the info in the following location.

CISCO WEBATTENDANT

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2351/index.html

Thanks for the "Microsoft" answer. 100% correct and totally worthless.

I asked about customization of the Web Attendant Directory screen to display the data that resides in the Call Manager DC Directory.

You give me a link to sales propaganda about the product.

I have the product. I know what it does, and I'm asking if anyone know a way to improve it.

I need to display the Pager and Mobile numbers in the DC directory in addition to the name and number.

Old message, I know, but I have a similar question. Any way to add arbitrary fields to what's displayed in the attendant console? In our case we'd like to have department and office available at the AC.

Department is available. I have over 3000 entries, so the directory doesn't "self-populate". You can just start typing in names for quick matches, or you can click on the department drop down and show all the listings for one department at a time. Mind you, you have to be consistent in your data entry otherwise you may not get the expected results.

Never have received a worthy response as to making this product more useful.