cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adjust # of rings per Phone

peterbeckman
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple users that want to change the number of rings before going to Voice mail. Right now this is system setting rather than a user setting.

Does anyone know if this feature is available in CCM 3.2 or if it is going to be added in a later version

9 Replies 9

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

I am pretty sure this will not be added in the 3.2 timeframe. I think it is on the roadmap for a future release, but do not have any timeframes.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Thanks for getting back to me. I aappreciate the information.

Thanks

We requested this via our account team in March of 2000, still awaiting. We also requested per partition, and distinctive ring per line capability.

jerald.love
Level 1
Level 1

If you are using Unity for your voice mail system you can supervise the transfer and adjust the number of rings before voice mail picks up on a per user basis.

Where can you adjust this setting ?

IN the call transfer section for each user there is a setting for Supervised transfer. Normally its set to release to switch. Change to supervised transfer and a setting will appear for number of rings as well as some other options.

I can't find this setting, where is it ???

Under each subscriber there is a Call Transfer page. You will see 2 radio buttons on the page 1 for release to switch, the other for supervise transfer. Then there will be some boxes below that section. If you select the supervised transfer, then it will enable those settings and one of them is the number of rings option.

Give that a try

abertram
Level 5
Level 5

Our client had the same request only system wide luckly.

We tried the setting in Unity for release to switch or supervise call with no luck.

The CCM global settings override by the looks of it.

Cheers