Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto responder for night period

x.thomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

During night period and week-end period, I would like that when we call me, a music with a vocal messge is played.

How can I program that on my CallManager 4.1 ???

Thank you for your help.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The best options would be to create Cisco CRA script or Unity call handler with call routing rule.

Chris

kdotzoltan_2004
Level 1
Level 1

As for a "night service", I used the following method:

I created the appropriate periods first, then I created a partition, that would only be active at nights and on weekends. (Let's call it "nightservice")

Then I created a translation pattern for the attendant console's extension - but you need a twist, as CCM won't accept duplicate patterns, so for example if I had the extension 104 for the console, I used 1[0]4 as translation pattern. The translation pattern is used to redirect the call to an other extension - that can be the doorman, an Auto Attendant or whatever you want. This translation pattern then has to be placed in the "nightservice" partition.

You also have to make sure, that external lines have a CSS that contains the "nightservice" partition, so that they will have thi "right" to access the translation, that would redirect them.

I guess you could solve the message either with AA, or with some MOH. Or maybe tinker around with IPCC Express, that comes with CCM 4.1

This might not be the "official solution", but it's certainly cheaper, than buying a Unity, if you don't have one already.