Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadcloud Training

PaulJones95752
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have recently started to resell BroadCloud for Carriers via BT Wholesale in the UK and it's working really well so far.

BT have given us some basic training but I feel like my team needs more so I have been looking around for either training courses or training books but I have been unable to find any.

The provisioning side is fairly well understood but the business portal where you can log in at the user, site, company and reseller level is the one which I need additional training for.  I'm not sure if what BT calls the business portal is just a custom BT front end or whether this is the standard Broadsoft management interface. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction to allow me to up-skill my guys rather than just learning as they go along?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

You can find a few courses from Cisco on the below site.

https://training.broadsoft.com/learn

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

The link is not working anymore ! is still maintained or if there other link if you could share to us please

Broadsoft was purchased by Cisco back in 2018, so that link is no longer valid.   You would need to reach out to your Cisco account team to see what training might exist for the legacy Broadsoft platform.   I tried looking on the Cisco Learning Network and find no results for either Broadsoft or Broadworks specifically.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!