Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SX20 MRA Registration

DearI have 60 SX20 on Branches, and CUCM 11.5 and CUP 11.5, Expressway 12.7 that Oauth Authentication is in disable state.the cucm cluster security mode is mixed mode.the problem is that when i want to register sx20 through mra to cucm the following ...

On-Call Schedule

I was wondering if there is a way to set a monthly Calendar schedule for after hours on-call times 5pm-7am i.e. Jon Doe is on-call 1/24/22 12:00am until 1/30/22 11:59PM all calls for 513-555-1234 (helpdesk line) are forwarded to 513-555-5678 (Jon Doe...

swensgtg by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can Crestron Control - Room Kit

Can Crestron control the CE 9.x webex versions of Room Kit and Room Kit mini?   Admin manual for the mini suggest yes - room kit admin manual says nothing.  Newest release notes indicate that all of them can be controlled via third party.  I am using...

pdiddey by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CMS - How to Auto Generate Secret for User Space ??

hi dear friends,i want to know how to config a space in cms, so it's secret will change during period of time ?.. it has regenerate secret button, but it is manually ..and we must press it every time manually.. because when we send hyperlink for gues...