Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Audio Dropping after call waiting hangs up

I have a user that makes and takes calls normally without issues. But when they are on an active call and another call comes to their extension they can see the call pop up on their screen in jabber that they have another call. They don't answer that new call but stay on with the current call. As soon as that second call is dismissed or hangs up, the call they are actively on drops all audio. It doesn't come back until the call is ended and call back. No other user experiences this, they have been set up for a long time, they are set up just like all the other call center users and this appears to have been happening for a long time. 

They are not using a hard phone but Jabber and Finesse. Sorry if this is not super clear. I am trying to articulate it as best I can.

2 Replies 2

sudaggar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
could you please provide below information to further isolate the issue:
does jabber user connected over vpn or via expressway (MRA)?
Have you tried checking same scenario with cisco IP communicator?
Issue is with single user?
does the impacted user using any other voice enabled application such as skype apart from jabber?

please provide CUCM traces (trace level set to detailed) for non working call and share calling, called and call waiting number.

Regards

Answers to the questions you asked:

does jabber user connected over vpn or via expressway (MRA)?

They are not using a VPN

Have you tried checking same scenario with cisco IP communicator?

They do not have the option to use Communicator.

Issue is with single user?

Only this one user is having the issue.

does the impacted user using any other voice enabled application such as skype apart from jabber?

The only voice app is Jabber.

I am working on getting a trace

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: