cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call park

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

I have IPCC 4.0.4 with CCM 4.1.3. The call center agents are parking calls and then paging the people that they have a call parked. If the parked call does not get answered it is reverting back to the agent that parked it. If the agent is on the phone it goes to their voicemail. Is there a way I can have the call park reversion go back to the IPCC route point and place the caller back in the queue? I think I could change the call forward busy settings on the line but then the agent would not have voicemail. Can anyone suggest any other ways to place a parked call back in the IPCC queue?

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

It sounds like you really need "Directed Call Park" which became available in CCM 4.2.1 Have a look at this excerpt;

A2 reverts to the number that parked the call (if the Cisco CallManager Administrator configured the directed call park number with Use Originator as the reversion option) or to another directory number (if the Cisco CallManager Administrator configured the directed call park number with Use Specified Number as the reversion option).

From this 4.2.1 doc;

Directed Call Park

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008055af5c.html#wp1047581

This way you could configure the DN you want the parked call to revert to.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.....