Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer using ATAs 186-I1 SCCP and CCME

mmartel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I have configured a CCME in a 2611XM, the 7940 IP phones work well but I can not transfer calls from ATAs to another ATA or IP Phone, I tried to use hookflash key but it failed; each line from ATAs are configured like single line mode.

Could you tell me to solve this problem?

Regards

Melvin Martel

melvin.martel@telmex.com

6 Replies 6

rnarayana
Level 5
Level 5

Hello ,

Are you doing blind tranfer or consultative transfer.If the line is set to single mode only blind transfer is supported.

Thanks,

Radhika

Hello,

Thnk you for your response; I have configured CCME using transfer-system full-consult; IP phones have been configured with two lines per phone and They can do consultative transfer. The ATAs can not do any transfer.

Regards

Hello,

If you have programmed consultative tranfer system wide and the ATA is configured for single line this will not work.On the ATA ephone -dn make sure the tranfer mode is set to blind.Ata will not support the consultative tranfer for single line mode.You need to have dualline mode for the consultative tranfer.

Thanks,

Radhika

Radhika:

I have added the line in each ephone-dn and It works well.Thank you very much for your help.

I have another doubdt. I configured night service in CCME, the calls are received in an ATA at night, but it rings once each 12 seg,is there any command to change this ring mode?

Best Regards

Melvin Martel

Hello,

As far as I know you cannot change ring mode.I would be interseted in knowing my self.

Thanks,

Radhika

Hello

The blind transfer are working in all lines except two, this lines are connected to the same ATA. I checked configuration (ATA and router) and all is well. When I try to transfer pressing hookflash, I don not obtain dial tone; I change phones and reset ATA and it failed too. Could you help me to solve this problem?.

Thanks

Melvin