cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

callmanager 3.1(3a) upgrade to 3.2(2c) !!!

cchajii
Level 1
Level 1

i'm upgrading the callmanager 3.1(3a) to 3.2(2c) , but i'm surprised that this will take more than 36 hours , it's that a normal upgrade or there is something wrong.

N.B the cdr is activated on the callmanager .

3 Replies 3

OliP.
Level 1
Level 1

Thats definitly not the normal upgrade time :)

Regular update will take about 1 hour. I had a lot of issues either while trying to update from 3.1 to 3.2, the only way I got it work is doing a backup with avvid backup utility and download the 3.2.2(c) CD-Boot-Image (not the cco download, thats for upgrade only, You have to know somebody who can give you this image), then restoring the backup.

Good Luck

Oliver

dweiner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try stopping the IIS Admin service prior to the upgrade. There have been times when the IIS service will not stop correctly during the upgrade. I've seen where this causes an error and the upgrade will fail. I don't know for sure if this applies to you, but 36 hours is too long.

vmunden
Level 1
Level 1

We just did the same upgrade. We have a five server cluster and the upgrade went really well. Got a few new minor bugs of which most have been resolved. It took us the better part of about 12 hours to upgrade the whole system.

Thanks,

Vaughn