cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot make International calls with Translation Pattern

tony.hanson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who we setup translations patterns for there speed dial, and everything works fine except for the Internation call. I give it a speed dial numer say 644, then I give it the CSS that it needs to make the call and under Called Party Transformation - Called Party Transformation Mask I give it the number to dial 01188866664444 and Prefix digits I give it the 9 for outgoing access. This works no problem with local and long distance, just International calls

6 Replies 6

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Does the call complete if you dial it without using the translation pattern? What happens when the call fails?

Yes the call completes when you dial it. What happens is when you dial the translation pattern number you get secondary dial tone and that's it. I even put a local number in the translation pattern and it worked. I did a work around and tested it with Route Patterns and it worked fine, just with Translation Pattern.

What is your route pattern for the Intl dialing. I want to try to recreate this.

The route parrtern is 011!

For the speed dial in the route pattern I have it with 634 and under Called Party Transform Mask I have it dialing the Internation number, and that works, except for Translation Pattern.

Tony,

Did you ever figure this out? We're having the same exact same problem.

Randy Coffland

Simpler way of creating speen dials is to create CTI ports and forward all to the international number.

Chris