Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Suppose I have 3 users, each sharing their line with the other 2Lines for Person A: 1000(Primary), 2000(Shared), 3000(Shared)Lines for Person B: 2000(Primary), 1000(Shared), 3000(Shared)Lines for Person C: 3000(Primary), 1000(Shared), 2000(Shared)...

mparekh by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a phone with two lines on it. One is the users' extension, and the user has voicemail.The second is a line that is a hunt group member. If the hunt group doesn't answer, it goes to voicemail. I have alternate MWI set up, but the light doesn't ...

I am interested in adding some equipment to my R&S lab to train voice scenarios. My question is what is the consensus on the best way to run the necessary apps (CCM, Unity, ETC)?? I was thinking VM Ware. Also where do you get the apps? Do you hav...

shaferr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a number of 3640 voip gateways and I am looking for a way to monitor the status of E1 interfaces, DSPs, and call traffic.What would recomended and what are you guys using?Can I do it using SNMP and rely on traps or do I have to get a monit...