Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR/ART on CCM 3.2.2c SP H no Data Available

aungureanu
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I am running CCM 3.2.2c SP H and when trying to get any reports I get "30061: Data is not available in the Database".

I looked at the SQL database CDR tables CallDetailRecord and CallDEtailRecordDiagnostics and there is no data.

Under the ART database Table:Tbl_Error_Log :

- Error Code: 1020

- User_Error_Msg: Data not available for the entire date range of the report

- System_Error_Msg: Data not available for the entire date range of the report

- Logging_Pgm_Name: CtrPregenReports[generate

- Ins_UID: scheduler

Any help is appreciated.

6 Replies 6

ksilva
Level 1
Level 1

Are you setup in CCM's service parameter to have CDR turned on?

YES.

muarrij
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Firstly have you enabled CDR logging?

Secondly are you using any 3rd party software that uses this data to do reporting or logging? If so then whats probably happening is that the 3rd party application is taking the data and then wiping it from the SQL DB on the Cisco box.

Cisco pre-requisites for any 3rd party vendors when they extract data from the CDR SQL DB is to wipe it immediately from the Cisco Box. This is one of Ciscos constraints and although im not sure why they do this I can only imagine they do this to stop any discrepanices between 3rd party reporting tools and their on DB archives to elimate duplication or spurious data.

Hope that helps!

Muarrij@hotmail.com

rlyons
Level 1
Level 1

I am not certain why the records are not being written to the CDR database but you can check two things. First, on the publisher go to:

Start=>programs=>mssql=>enterprise manager

Then open the SQL MMC tree. When you get to databases open the CDR database and click once on “tables” in the left panel. Right click on the CDR table in the left and “open table” and “return all rows.” All of the rows in the CDR table should be displayed. If no records are displayed, you are not writing to the CDR database. CDR records are written to the primary CallManager then copied to the publisher (after a default period of 60 seconds).

CAR uses its own database extracted from the CDR database. That is the CAR database. Open it from the SQL enterprise manager MMC tree in the same manner as you did for the CDR database. You should see records in the CAR database.

Take care that you change no data when looking at records! This is a read and write screen.

From the error message you copied it seems to indicate that data is there but not for the range you specified in the report. In the past when I have done this I just did not see data in the report if none was recorded for that period. Sorry I don’t know what the error message specifically means.

Regards,

Bob

Bob,

Thank you for your attempt.

There is nothing in the CDR db therfore there is nothing in the CAR.

Are there any messages in Windows “Event Viewer” that might be associated with the SQL and the CDR databases?

Try this to avoid a possible reload of CallManager.

1. Reset the CDR and CMR to their original “false” settings.

2. Reboot the servers. This will stop and start all of the services.

3. Set CDR and CMR parameters to “True.”

4. Check to see if records are appearing in the CDR and CMR databases.

This is not a particularly elegant attempt to fix the problem but would be a good first step before calling TAC.

Regards,

Bob Lyons

rbtllyons@cs.com

Office: (409)945-4586

FAX: (409)943-5074