Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way for a user to set up a message that automatically expires? For example, it wouldn't expire the same time every day, the user could specify the time they wanted it to expire. Thanks for your help.CHRIS

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our legacy PBX has a feature where #1 allows for a direct trunk select. This would be of little use on a Call Manager, but I something similar that allowedcall park or meet-me functions from analog handsets on an ATA186 would be sweet.Are there any ...

mdeloach by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client who we have built and managed a CCM environement for for a few years. They have only had it at a small remote site. They now are seriously considering deploying this at headquaters and want to pilot this with the latest versions. The...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgraded from 3.2.2(c) to 3.2.3. We neglected to check the support to see if they 2 would work together(CRS and CallManager).Well the next day every 1/2 hour or so the agents would be logged of their application. From what I could find on cis...

OK I did a dumb thing. when I installed ICD initially I specified ip 10.235.0.7 but I decided later to used ip address 10.235.0.4. So I changed the ip address and the engine parameters. All the ports come up happy and working. I can call my app and i...

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco Call Manager installation with two Call Managers 3.2(2c). In the Publisher I installed Extension Mobility, Extended Services (2.2), Every time that I login or when I logout of the profile that I configured, the IP Phone reset (you...

cfgarces by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using 2 Vlans Vlan 1: PCsVlan 2: IP TelephonyCallmanager is DHCP-Server to the IP Phones.There is Inter-VLAN Routing between the Vlans.At the 2950 switch there is switchport voice vlan configured on the interface.But only the PC connected b...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I enable SSL for the IIS server on the Unity server, I observe several problems:1. The Status Monitor (/Web/SM) does not connect to the server when I connect with https. The only button that works is Help. With http, it works as expected.2. ...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes