Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Report not right

We are currently running CM3.2.2c spG.

Trying to get the reports from Call Manager to work right but there is a problem with trying to get a report of long distance calls.

Problem seem to be in not recognizing call with area code the same as gateway as being local. We have had to configure the T1/PRI as a NI2 link to the provider. As a result all calls, including local calls must be atleast 10 digits. I have set the Gateway parameters for the correct area code and have made the rules for both G! = local and AreaCode! = local with a length of 10 but the reporting of Gateway still shows calls in an unprotected area. I have been searching CCO and have not come across this problem yet.

Any thoughts?

2 Replies 2

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

IMHO, it should work. I donot find any known bugs on this issue except for one very old bug where it does not work if you have multiple area codes seperate by comma. So I would suggest you to re-check the configuration.

IMHO, I agree, it should work, but it does not. And I have checked the configuration several times. I guess that it is time to open a P2 case on this problem and see if Cisco can explain this. Your answer was less than helpful.