Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager 3.3(4) Service Release 1

r-marchetti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a cluster with 1 publisher and 2 subscriber running CCM version 3.3(4) with no problem, with the exception of RIS data collector that sometimes stop. So I decided to install the new Cisco CallManager 3.3(4) Service Release 1 to see if it solves the problem.

I installed it successfully on the Publisher (70 minutes instead of the 20 I saw on the readme files...) and I started to install it on the first subscriber but installation fails with the attached error. Any idea?

Thanks

Regards

Roberto

1 Reply 1

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

SQL is failing to replicate between your publisher and your subscriber CallManager servers. That's a fairly serious problem; it'll prevent any config changes from being sent down to the subscribers. Your cluster is pretty sick right now and it needs to be fixed.

There's a variety of things that could have happened. There's ways to repair the replication, but we'd have to know more about what exact state it's in and where it's breaking down. Rather than drag this out on NetPro, I would really advise you open a TAC case on this. They're very experienced at fixing this sort of stuff, and they can tell you the right thing to do after looking at the current state of your cluster.