cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Softphone for Call Manager 4.0(1)

tanc08
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a version of Cisco IP Softphone supporting Call Manager 4.0(1) ? If yes, where can I download it ? Thanks !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

I believe, the IP Softphone support on the CallManager4.0(1) is definitely there. Is it that IP Softphone supports CCM 4.0, or if I am not wrong, it should be the other way. Right? Here is one document explaining the deployment of IP Softphone with CCM 4.0(x). Hope this is useful.

Deploying Cisco IP SoftPhone with Cisco CallManager 4.0(x)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps1860/prod_release_note09186a00801ed33b.html#1028612

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

I believe, the IP Softphone support on the CallManager4.0(1) is definitely there. Is it that IP Softphone supports CCM 4.0, or if I am not wrong, it should be the other way. Right? Here is one document explaining the deployment of IP Softphone with CCM 4.0(x). Hope this is useful.

Deploying Cisco IP SoftPhone with Cisco CallManager 4.0(x)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps1860/prod_release_note09186a00801ed33b.html#1028612

I have updated callmanager 3.3(4) to 4.0(1), and now users using softphone can't use their lines, I have reinstall softphone 1.3(4) for callmanager 4.0(1) instead of the previos version for callmanager 3.3(4) but it doesn't work, any suggestion? thanks

On CCM 4.0 didn't Cisco come out with a new softphone called IP Communicator?

Thank you for your suggestion, I will suggest this opcion, but the problem is that we have licenses for IP Softphone and we want to mantain this software, I have installed in a Pc that previosly it didn't have softphone and it works OK, but when I try to re-install sofphone to works with callmanager 4.0(1) instead of 3.3(4) (I have upgraded callmanager) it doesn't works. anybody knows what files, libraries, or registry entries I have to delete to reinstall softphone and that it works, thanks in advance.

Perform upgrade also on the TSP of the softphone.You can download it on callmanager 4.0 Install Plugins.

It works, thank you very much