Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Telephony Security Token

Hi,

I try to install Cisco IP Telephony Security Token on my callmanager but I have an error message.

I have activated the Cisco CTL provider service and the Cisco certificate authority proxy service on my callmanager.

The Smart Card service is set to started and automatic.

When I start the Cisco CTL Client, I configure Cisco CTL Client Settings and when my security token is inserted I have the message "no valid server certificate found".

Do someone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance,

François

3 Replies 3

m.cucchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I found the same problem, i have tried to install the ctl client on my laptop besides the callmanager publisher but the problem still present, "no valid server certificate found" is a message prompt to me.

I think that the problem is related to CAPF, but i don't know how solve the problem.

Thank's in advance,

Massimo

v.puente
Level 1
Level 1

I got the same message with up to four different tokens , after an RMA with the new tokens the problem disappears , I could find another reason , but it seems to be a hardware issue .

We had the same issue with 7(!) Tokens. Then TAC told us to use the newest CTL Client on CCO and after installation do not use any shortcut of the client, execute the exe-file in its location: c:\program files\cisco\ctl client