cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco unity connection 11.5 installation error

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, while installing CUC 11.5 The setup finished with that error message shown in the attached image.

Can anyone help me ?

9 Replies 9

Is this the Pub or the Sub?

Also, please double-check that you have a valid forward and reverse DNS entry for the system, that NTP is reachable (and synched with the underlying host), and that you have a compliant OVA for your system?

Yes, It's the publisher and all NTP and DNS configuration are correct

I also tried to install uccx 11.5 and the same error appears

Can anyone help me with this problem ?

@Jaime Valencia

@R0g22

With both systems suffering the same issue, it is reasonable to expect that there is some underlying issue. You said your NTP is accessible by the VMs. Is it synched with the ESXi host? Your error can happen if NTP is not synched to the ESXi host.

@Maren Mahoney please, How can I check the accessibility and sync issues ?

Open up a TAC case on this. Before that, enable the serial port on the VM instance and restart the installation. If will fail again but you would should have the logs for RCA through the serial port onto your datastore from where you can download them fo analysis. You can share it here and open up a TAC case as well.

Read here as well for detailed procedure -
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unity-connection/116195-qanda-product-00.html

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Additionally, have you tried creating a new VM instance and/or using the OVA for CUC available on CCO to see if it is not a VM corruption ?

I tried two OVA and two ISO and the same problem exists