cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

corporate directory different xml services per phone.

allan.wells
Level 3
Level 3

We have a multitenant enviroment and I need to block

users from seeing other peoples numbers in corporate directory.Once you associate them with a device so they can update speed diasls etc there viewable to everyone in corporate directory.

How can this be achieved in groups and also is there a way to assign different xml info to users on a phone by phone basis.

?

7 Replies 7

darrick
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Allan,

You should contact your Cisco sales rep or Sales Engineer. They should be able to provide you with more information (e.g. Multitenant design guide).

Devices pass their device name along with the first request for each of the buttons that have a URL assigned to them (e.g. services, directories, etc.). This can be used to identify the phone and provide specialized responses in a multitenant situation.

Darrick

Will do thanks.

Is there a Multi-tenant design guide out there for AVVID? If so, is it cco accessable?

I do not know of a design guide for multi-tenant on CCO for AVVID. Please contact your Sales Rep or Sales Engineer for assistance.

Darrick

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

You can set another URL in the directory-field in the device configuration. You can make xmldirectory_groupX.asp for every group you have. Then you can adjust your scripts so you only see the numbers of that group.

Sascha

Has anyone done this before? Examples? Willing to pay $$$.

Hi,

What exactly do you want to achieve, I can help you if you want. (no charge)

Sascha